DARRAN partnered with the global leader in wood coatings to develop a new finish technology that meets today's environmental standards, improves indoor air quality, and assists with LEED requirements.
ENVI-CT is a high-end furniture coating with superior performance in appearance and durability that allows DARRAN to deliver more sustainable products to our customers.
DARRAN understands the importance of high-perfor- mance top/clear coat protection and provides one of the industry's leading high-end coatings with ENVI-CT. However, real finish beauty is only achieved through proper wood preparation and color applications.
Our products offer color depth, consistency, and long-term color stability through multi-step color applications including an oil-based wipe step on many finish colors. The ENVI-CT is a low-emitting, full-filled, 40 sheen top coat that ensures lasting beauty and chemical resistance throughout the life of the product.
- Dynamic chamber emissions tested and certified compliant to ANSI/BIFMA X 7.1 standard / LEED standard for low VOC
- Field repairable
- Exceptional hardness and clarity
- Highly resistant to solvents and chemicals
- Plasticizer migration resistant
- Excellent UV inhibitors for maximum color retention
- Exceeds current and proposed future federal and state air quality requirements
- Standard with BACGUARD SILVER™ anti-microbial additive