The play on thick and thin is a distinguishing characteristic throughout the Rift collection. Rift takes its name from the rift cut tech grain that runs horizontally on all face planes. The tech grain, inset panels and monolithic cases create a modern, linear and minimalist aesthetic. Rift’s modern and functional design is a response to the evolving work styles of the multi generational, multitasking workforce. Designed by David Allan Pesso.
Features & Benefits
- Table desk with integrated sit/stand mechanism
- Height Adjustable Desk available
- Slow Close Drawer Suspensions
- Tech-grain veneer
- Overheads and towers available in single and double heights
- Designed using DfE (Design for the Environment) protocol
- Made in USA
- MAS Certified Green
- Environmental Urethane Technology compliant with ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 - Low VOC Emissions
- Eligible for LEED Commercial Interiors Credit 4.5 credit under option C
There are 70 images available for the Rift casegoods collection.
Note: Optional Oak Tech-grain add 10% to list price.
There are 9 finishes available for the Rift casegoods collection.
There are 2 edge shapes available for the Rift casegoods collection.
There are 8 hardware options available for the Rift casegoods collection.