Signature trestle metal bases and exposed plywood tops bring an industrial element to Rail’s collaborative workspace solutions. Rail embodies a functional, yet flexible offering, blending both open and private office environments. Baltic Birch veneer tops and exposed plywood edges offer a solution for urban industrial spaces. Collection is available in all Veneer, Veneer with an HPL Top or all Thermally Fused Laminate choices that meet any design aesthetic!
Features & Benefits
- Angled metal base boost industrial design element
- Footballs, patches and voids in the wood give character to surfaces and edges
- Inset drawer fronts
- Slow close drawer suspensions
- Choice of 4 veneers/19 finish colors
- EPP/SCS/CARB-II rated core material composed of 100% recycled and recovered wood fibers
- ENVI-CT (Environmental coatings technology) finish
- Quality detailing at affordable price
- Ships fully assembled for installation ease
- Made in USA
- Environmental Coatings Technology compliant with ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 - Low VOC Emissions
There are 12 images available for the Rail desks and workstations collection.
There are 19 finishes available for the Rail desks and workstations collection.
- WEW Executive Walnut Standard
- TGLV Gray Luster Walnut Standard
- WGW Gunstock Walnut Standard
- WJW Judicial Walnut Standard
- WNW Natural Walnut Standard
- TSMV Seattle Mist Walnut Standard
- TSLV Skyline Walnut Standard
- TSTV Studio Teak Walnut Standard
- WAM Alabaster Maple Standard
- WCM Clear Maple Standard
- WWM Wheat Maple Standard
- WWP Full Fill Designer White Standard
- WAC Amber Cherry Standard
- WRC Caramel Cherry Standard
- WIC Crimson Cherry Standard
- WEC Ebony Cherry Standard
- WHC Honey Cherry Standard
- WOC Koko Cherry Standard
- WSC Scotch Cherry Standard
There are 17 laminates available for the Rail desks and workstations collection.
- GAC Amber Cherry High-pressure
- GIC Crimson Cherry High-pressure
- GHC Honey Cherry High-pressure
- MHC Honey Cherry Thermally-fused
- GOC Koko Cherry High-pressure
- MOC Koko Cherry Thermally-fused
- MWL Designer White Thermally-fused
- GWL Designer White High-pressure
- GAM Alabaster Maple High-pressure
- GCM Clear Maple High-pressure
- GWM Wheat Maple High-pressure
- GEW Executive Walnut High-pressure
- MGW Gunstock Walnut Thermally-fused
- GNW Natural Walnut High-pressure
- GSLV Skyline Walnut High-pressure
- MTW Studio Teak Thermally-fused
- GSTV Studio Teak Walnut High-pressure
*Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 3 metal finishes available for the Rail desks and workstations collection.
There are 1 edge shapes available for the Rail desks and workstations collection.
There are 1 hardware options available for the Rail desks and workstations collection.