- Thinking Quietly
The Thinking Quietly conference line offers a solution for peace and quiet within collaborative space, creating an environment for maximizing productivity and ideas. In a lively setting, Thinking Quietly’s range of acoustic furniture turns the volume down on peripheral sound. Contemporary design and felt-like material present warmth and style suitable for the modern workplace. Thinking Quietly tables feature cable trays that utilize the signature acoustic material fabricated from compressed recycled plastic to conceal power and data and reduce floor level noise.
The Cone is an overhead meeting space designed to create privacy for users, significantly reducing noise and creating a balanced sound environment.
Escape the noise; embrace the quiet. Thinking Quietly is the winner of the 2017 HiP Award for Workplace Desking, a 2018 HiP Award Honoree and a 2017 Best of Year Honoree.Designed by Thinking Works Design Studio.
Features & Benefits
- Sound absorbent material is fabricated from compressed recycled plastic
- Frame has Salted Oak or Ebony solid wood leg with ash accents
- Frame is constructed of solid oak
- Coordinating Metal finishes
- Japanese origami joinery
- ENVI-CT Finish on wood tops
- Cone is 78” in diameter and 32”H
- Workbays available in different configuration to suit open office environments
- Integrated power and technology
There are 13 images available for the Thinking Quietly conference collection.
There are 4 finishes available for the Thinking Quietly conference collection.
There are 5 laminates available for the Thinking Quietly conference collection.
*Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 2 metal finishes available for the Thinking Quietly conference collection.