- Desks and Workstations
- Thinking Quietly
In a lively setting, Thinking Quietly’s range of acoustic furniture turns the volume down on peripheral sound. Noticeably reducing reverberation and improving the acoustic conditions in the office, the Thinking Quietly range extends to workstations, tables and accessories. With acoustic engineers assisting in the design process, a signature material was developed to create a balanced acoustic environment, while also ensuring a sophisticated and unique design outcome suitable for the modern workplace. The felt-like acoustic material is fabricated from compressed recycled plastic, and gives warmth to contemporary design.
Introducing Thinking Quietly Workbays, a collective atmosphere to the workplace that is easily moveable and metropolitan. The Workbay is made from modular oak framed acoustic panels that can be arranged for endless privacy or teaming opportunities. Workbays create cocoons that function as informal and accessible common rooms with space for meeting tables and seating. These hubs also serve as private workstations with storage space and room for sitting or standing height workstations. The modular freestanding system allows people to work in peace or collaborate. Zigzag Workbays use alternating panels to snake back and forth creating triangular work centers with surfaces that adjust from sitting to standing height. Thinking Quietly Workbays provide any common space or open office with sound relief and privacy options for enhanced productivity.
Thinking Quietly is the receipient of the 2018 Good Design Award, 2018 Metropolis LIkes Award, and the 2017 HiP Award, and was named a 2018 HiP Honoree and a 2017 Best of Year Honoree.Designed by Thinking Works Design Studio
Features & Benefits
- Sound absorbent material is fabricated from compressed recycled plastic
- Frame has Salted Oak or Ebony solid wood leg with ash accents
- Frame Umbrella is constructed of oak solids and silver powdercoated steel
- Japanese origami joinery
- ENVI-CT Finish on wood tops
- Thinking Quietly Typical 1 16'10" x 3'
- Thinking Quietly Typical 2 8'2" x 8'2"$26,757
- Thinking Quietly Typical 3 8'2" x 16"3"$41,462
- Thinking Quietly Typical 4 13'7" x 6'$22,857
- Thinking Quietly Typical 5 14' x 11'$37,051
- Thinking Quietly Typical 6 1'6" x 6"$394
- Thinking Quietly Typical 7 24' x 6'10"$39,080
- Thinking Quietly Typical 8 25' x 37'$59,873
- Thinking Quietly Typical 9 18' x 5'$33,061
There are 30 images available for the Thinking Quietly desks and workstations collection.
There are 4 finishes available for the Thinking Quietly desks and workstations collection.
There are 5 laminates available for the Thinking Quietly desks and workstations collection.
*Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 2 metal finishes available for the Thinking Quietly desks and workstations collection.
There are 1 edge shapes available for the Thinking Quietly desks and workstations collection.
There are 3 hardware options available for the Thinking Quietly desks and workstations collection.