About the Collection
Prado takes its name and its timeless look from the Nacional del Prado, an art gallery in Madrid. Neoclassical dentil molding, beveled glass, and solid hardwood details are reminiscent of the Spanish Royal Collection, bringing luxury and functionality to workspaces. Modern conveniences, such as easy-open panels to hide power and cables, and curvilinear shapes are available to make this collection a new classic.
Features & Benefits
- Solid hardwood top profile edge and bases
- Soft close drawer suspensions
- Choice of 11 finish colors
- Hardwood veneer drawers with UV finish durability
- Extension task solution options
- EPP/SCS/CARB-II rated core material composed of 100% recycled and recovered wood fibers
- ENVI-CT (Environmental coatings technology) finish
- Made in USA
There are 16 images available for the Prado desks and workstations collection.
There are 9 veneers available for the Prado desks and workstations collection.
There are 7 laminates available for the Prado desks and workstations collection.
- Amber Cherry StandardMAC Thermally Fused LaminateGAC High Pressure Laminate
- Crimson Cherry StandardGIC High Pressure Laminate
- Executive Walnut StandardGEW High Pressure Laminate
- Gunstock Walnut StandardMGW Thermally Fused Laminate
- Honey Cherry StandardMHC Thermally Fused LaminateGHC High Pressure Laminate
- Koko Cherry StandardMOC Thermally Fused LaminateGOC High Pressure Laminate
- Natural Walnut StandardGNW High Pressure Laminate
There are 2 edge shapes available for the Prado desks and workstations collection.
There are 11 hardware options available for the Prado desks and workstations collection.
- DK-125 Antique Pewter Knob
DK-126 Antique English Knob
DK-127 Matte Black Knob Standard
- DK-128 Antique Pewter Knob Standard
- PL-115 Matte Black Pull
PL-116 Matte Nickel Pull Standard
- PL-125 Antique Pewter Pull
PL-126 Antique English Pull
PL-127 Matte Black Pull Standard
- PL-220 Pewter Pull
PL-221 Matte Black Pull Standard