Lamina tables are inspired by microscopic plant cell structures - precise in structure while maintaining an organic form. Table tops are highlighted by a soft cut back edge detail with metal legs.Designed by Keith Melbourne.
Features & Benefits
- Nesting end table and cocktail table
- 1" Thick Top
- Choice of laminate top or cherry, walnut, oak and maple veneers
- Sealed MDF Edge to highlight top shape
- Metal Legs standard in black with white and silver optional
- Made in North Carolina
There are 1 images available for the Lamina occasional collection.
There are 20 finishes available for the Lamina occasional collection.
- WOW Clear Walnut Standard
- WEW Executive Walnut Standard
- WGW Gunstock Walnut Standard
- WBW Henna Walnut Standard
- WNW Natural Walnut Standard
- TSMV Seattle Mist Walnut Standard
- TSLV Skyline Walnut Standard
- TSTV Studio Teak Walnut Standard
- WBO Blush Oak Standard
- WMO Mocha Oak Standard
- WAM Alabaster Maple Standard
- WCM Clear Maple Standard
- WWM Wheat Maple Standard
- WWP Full Fill Designer White Standard
- WAC Amber Cherry Standard
- WRC Caramel Cherry Standard
- WIC Crimson Cherry Standard
- WEC Ebony Standard
- WHC Honey Cherry Standard
- WOC Koko Cherry Standard
There are 14 laminates available for the Lamina occasional collection.
- GAC Amber Cherry High-pressure
- GIC Crimson Cherry High-pressure
- GHC Honey Cherry High-pressure
- GOC Koko Cherry High-pressure
- MWL Designer White Thermally-fused
- GWL Designer White High-pressure
- GAM Alabaster Maple High-pressure
- GCM Clear Maple High-pressure
- GWM Wheat Maple High-pressure
- GEW Executive Walnut High-pressure
- GNW Natural Walnut High-pressure
- GSLV Skyline Walnut High-pressure
- MTW Studio Teak Thermally-fused
- GSTV Studio Teak Walnut High-pressure
*Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 3 metal finishes available for the Lamina occasional collection.