- Rail reception
The industrial style and organizational options of Rail are now being offered in a reception line.
Features & Benefits
- Exposed Plywood edges boost industrial design element
- Inset drawer fronts
- Soft close drawer suspensions
- ENVI-CT (Environmental coatings technology) finish
- Quality detailing at affordable price
- Ships fully assembled for installation ease
- Made in USA
- MAS Certified Green
- Environmental Coatings Technology compliant with ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 - Low VOC Emissions
There are 1 images available for the Rail reception reception collection.
There are 13 finishes available for the Rail reception reception collection.
- WGW Gunstock Walnut Standard
- WBW Henna Walnut Standard
- WNW Natural Walnut Standard
- TSMV Seattle Mist Walnut Premium
- TSLV Skyline Walnut Premium
- TSTV Studio Teak Walnut Premium
- WAM Alabaster Maple Standard
- WCM Clear Maple Standard
- WWM Wheat Maple Standard
- WWP Full Fill Designer White Standard
- WAC Amber Cherry Standard
- WEC Ebony Cherry Standard
- WOC Koko Cherry Standard
There are 17 laminates available for the Rail reception reception collection.
- MWL Designer White Thermally-fused
- GWL Designer White High-pressure
- MAC Amber Cherry Thermally-fused
- GAC Amber Cherry High-pressure
- GOC Koko Cherry High-pressure
- MOC Koko Cherry Thermally-fused
- MEC Ebony Thermally-fused
- GEC Ebony High-pressure
- GAM Alabaster Maple High-pressure
- GCM Clear Maple High-pressure
- GWM Wheat Maple High-pressure
- MGW Gunstock Walnut Thermally-fused
- GNW Natural Walnut High-pressure
- MSW Skyline Walnut Thermally-fused
- GSLV Skyline Walnut High-pressure
- MTW Studio Teak Thermally-fused
- GSTV Studio Teak Walnut High-pressure
*Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 3 metal finishes available for the Rail reception reception collection.
There are 1 edge shapes available for the Rail reception reception collection.