- Reception park
About the Collection
Make a lasting first impression of quality and elegance with Reception park. This collection is well suited for a doctor’s office, law firm, or other business setting. Its curvilinear shape and wide selection of veneers, table tops, and solid surfaces will create a warm and welcoming environment.
Features & Benefits
- Quality lobby furniture at affordable price points
- Soft close drawer suspensions
- Choice of 3 veneers/13 finish colors
- Available with wood, laminate, decorative laminate or solid surface countertops
- EPP/SCS/CARB-II rated core material composed of 100% recycled and recovered wood fibers
- ENVI-CT (Environmental coatings technology) finish
- Made in USA
There are 14 images available for the Reception park reception collection.
There are 12 veneers available for the Reception park reception collection.
- Alabaster Maple StandardWAM
- Amber Cherry StandardWAC
- Caramel Cherry StandardWRC
- Clear Maple StandardWCM
- Crimson Cherry StandardWIC
- Executive Walnut StandardWEW
- Gunstock Walnut StandardWGW
- Henna Walnut StandardWBW
- Honey Cherry StandardWHC
- Koko Cherry StandardWOC
- Natural Walnut StandardWNW
- Wheat Maple StandardWWM
There are 10 laminates available for the Reception park reception collection.
- Alabaster Maple StandardGAM High Pressure Laminate
- Amber Cherry StandardMAC Thermally Fused LaminateGAC High Pressure Laminate
- Clear Maple StandardGCM High Pressure Laminate
- Crimson Cherry StandardGIC High Pressure Laminate
- Executive Walnut StandardGEW High Pressure Laminate
- Gunstock Walnut StandardMGW Thermally Fused Laminate
- Honey Cherry StandardMHC Thermally Fused LaminateGHC High Pressure Laminate
- Koko Cherry StandardMOC Thermally Fused LaminateGOC High Pressure Laminate
- Natural Walnut StandardGNW High Pressure Laminate
- Wheat Maple StandardGWM High Pressure Laminate
There are 2 edge shapes available for the Reception park reception collection.
There are 7 hardware options available for the Reception park reception collection.