The play on thick and thin is a distinguishing characteristic throughout the Rift collection. Rift takes its name from the rift cut tech grain that runs horizontally on all face planes. The tech grain, inset panels and monolithic cases create a modern, linear and minimalist aesthetic. Take Rift to a new level with integrated sit/stand technology. Designed by David Allan Pesso.
Features & Benefits
- Table desk with integrated sit/stand mechanism
- Height Adjustable Desk available
- Slow Close Drawer Suspensions
- Tech-grain veneer
- Overheads and towers available in single and double heights
- Designed using DfE (Design for the Environment) protocol
- Made in USA
- MAS Certified Green
- Environmental Coatings Technology compliant with ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 - Low VOC Emissions
- Eligible for LEED Commercial Interiors Credit 4.5 credit under option C
There are 47 images available for the Rift desks and workstations collection.
There are 11 finishes available for the Rift desks and workstations collection.
- TBSW Brown Sugar Standard
- TFBW French Bordeaux Standard
- TGLV Gray Luster Walnut Standard
- TLLW Luscious Lager Standard
- TOBW Organic Brown Standard
- TSMV Seattle Mist Walnut Standard
- TSLV Skyline Walnut Standard
- TSTV Studio Teak Walnut Standard
- TBCO Baby's Cheek Standard
- TFBO Fun Blonde Standard
- WWP Full Fill Designer White Standard
There are 2 edge shapes available for the Rift desks and workstations collection.
There are 8 hardware options available for the Rift desks and workstations collection.