About the CollectionHoney workspace furniture addresses the needs of individual users, their varied work styles, privacy, and well-being. The space-efficient 120° planning grid creates a flowing geometry that meanders through a room with endless possibilities for configuring the workspace. Honey panels are soft and rounded with compound curved surfaces. The panel height of 55” gives the right amount of visual and sound privacy without overwhelming the space. Improved air quality is achieved through elevated panels that also allow for proper heat dissipation. Honey offers open and closed collaborative zones, meeting spaces, lounge, or desking in sitting, standing, or height-adjustable adapting to the way you work.
Features & Benefits
- Visual privacy with 55”H panels
- Increased sound privacy through acoustical material in panels
- Height-adjustable or fixed tops
- Maintain or increase floorplan density
A Perfect Modern Office Solution
Provide ample personal space without adding to the footprint. The unique 120° workstations can create distance between workers while also increasing the overall number of seats compared to standard benching products.
An Alternative to Benching
Open office trends have driven panels down and density up. Benching can lead to lack of privacy and personal space, noisy open environments, and visual distractions among other things. Honey provides a way to maintain density while increasing personal space and adding visual interest into the office.
Got a taste for Honey?
Reach out to our team for more information. We’d love to share more about this sweet solution with you!
Biophilic Design, Inspired By Nature
We see that work environments with natural elements lead to a higher level of well being and productivity, which is an important consideration for business in terms of responsibility to its employees and its own bottom line.
Power Where You Need It
- UL Listed
- Integrated into Honey panels
- Jumper cables up to 204”
- 8 Wires, 4 circuits, 20 Amps each
- Duplex receptacles, telecom plate standard in white with the option of black.
Wire Management Made Simple
Honey’s height-adjustable worksurfaces have a built-in 1” gap at the back to allow easy access to power without need of a grommet.
Wire Management Made Simple
Honey’s fixed-height worksurfaces use a convenient grommet to allow wires easy access to power.
Honey Adapts To The Way You Work
Like to sit at a desk or table? Honey has you covered.
Standing height desks can either be fixed or height-adjustable. Work surfaces can also be fixed at bar height.
Relax while checking your email in the lounge or using a laptop table.
Going with the flow!
Honey’s elevated bottom alignment allows for air to move more freely and helps create improved air quality and heat dissipation.
Fully-integrated height-adjustable desks are available.
Colorful, cleanable fabrics
Honey is available in customers' own materials or choose from our textile partners' graded-in fabrics selection. Workspaces today may require tackable or bleach cleanable textiles, look for the fabric specifications on our partner websites for more information.
See how Honey looks in Camira's Era collection:
Coming soon DARRAN will offer a line of exclusive knits for Honey. Stay connected to learn more.
Flexible + Adaptable = Limitless Possibilities
There are 11 images available for the Honey workspaces collection.
There are 25 veneers available for the Honey workspaces collection.
- Aquavert StandardPM02
- Aquavert StandardPO02
- Ash StandardPO05
- Ash StandardPM05
- Blush Oak StandardWBO
- Burgundy StandardPO04
- Burgundy StandardPM04
- Clear Walnut StandardWOW
- Designer White StandardWWP
- Henna Walnut StandardWBW
- Mushroom StandardPO03
- Mushroom StandardPM03
- Natural Oak StandardWNO
- Olive StandardPO01
- Olive StandardPM01
- Pebble StandardPO07
- Pebble StandardPM07
- Powder StandardPO06
- Powder StandardPM06
- Salted Oak StandardWSO
- Skyline Walnut StandardTSLV
- Vapour StandardPO08
- Vapour StandardPM08
- Verde StandardPO09
- Verde StandardPM10
There are 22 laminates available for the Honey workspaces collection.
- Blue Spazio StandardLA01 High Pressure Laminate
- Cafe Sienna StandardLN01 High Pressure Laminate
- Designer White StandardMWL Thermally Fused LaminateGWL High Pressure Laminate
- Ebony StandardMEC Thermally Fused LaminateGEC High Pressure Laminate
- Fawn Cypress StandardLW02 High Pressure Laminate
- Folk Stone StandardLF03 High Pressure Laminate
- Just Rose StandardLF02 High Pressure Laminate
- Koko Cherry StandardMOC Thermally Fused LaminateGOC High Pressure Laminate
- Neo Walnut StandardLW01 High Pressure Laminate
- New Burgundy StandardLF01 High Pressure Laminate
- Phantom Cocoa StandardLW06 High Pressure Laminate
- Phantom Ecru StandardLW05 High Pressure Laminate
- Phantom Pearl StandardLW04 High Pressure Laminate
- Royal Blue StandardLP02 High Pressure Laminate
- Skyline Walnut StandardMSW Thermally Fused LaminateGSLV High Pressure Laminate
- Stickely Oak StandardLW07 High Pressure Laminate
- Surfin' USA StandardLP01 High Pressure Laminate
- Verde Chairo StandardLA02 High Pressure Laminate
*Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 9 metal finishes available for the Honey workspaces collection.
There are 9 edge shapes available for the Honey workspaces collection.
There are 6 hardware options available for the Honey workspaces collection.