- NCPA Contracts
NCPA (National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance) is a leading national government purchasing cooperative working to reduce the cost of goods and services by leveraging the purchasing power of public agencies in all 50 states.
- Office Furniture Contract Number
- Effective Period
- 10/1/2015 - 10/31/2021
- Payment Terms
- Net 30 days
- Estimated Time to Delivery
- Regular product: 30-60 days
Quickship product: 15-30 days
- FOB Point
- All prices shown are suggested list prices with freight included where indicated.
- Freight allows delivery to one qualified destination.
- Within the continental USA, all orders above $1,500 net are shipped FOB factory, freight prepaid and allowed. All orders less than $1,500 net will be subject to a $100 net freight charge.
- DUNS Number
- Federal ID Number
- Government Purchase Cards
- Ordering Information
- Orders can be placed by Dealer or End-User
- Contract Discount Information
NCPA Volume Tiers NCPA Discount NCPA Dealer Commission $0 - $476,836 55.25% 12% $476,837 - $1,000,000 58% 11% $1,000,001 - $1,315,788 60% 10%
- Discount does not include installation. Dealers must quote that separately
- Additional discounting is available and requires DARRAN sales mgmt approval. Additional discounting can effect dealer commission
- The 3% Spiff is available on sales at the NCPA tier 1 discount
If an End-user is not registered to use the NCPA Contract, they can go to www.ncpa.us and click on the “Register” tab at the top. The registration process is simple and fast!
Local: (336) 861-2400
Fax: (336) 861-6485
High Point, NC 27263
attn: Order Entry
PO Box 7614
High Point, NC 27264
Rosenthal & Rosenthal Southeast
P.O. Box 733909
Dallas, TX 75373-3909