- Trade Street
About the Collection
A versatile table in a neotraditional art-deco design. Trade Street is available as end, cocktail, or console tables with either bookmatch or sketchface tops. Tie your space together with a central conversation table, or outfit an entire lobby with a matching set. These made-in-the-USA tables in cherry, walnut, or maple veneers with tapered hardwood legs and a variety of edge shapes are built to last.
Features & Benefits
- Available in end, cocktail and console table designs
- Tapered hardwood legs
- Hardwood edge with 6 optional shapes
- Available in bookmatch or sketchface top
- Sketchface top features quartered borders and bookmatch infield in cherry and maple
- Choice of 3 veneers/12 finish options
- Made in USA
There are 2 images available for the Trade Street tables collection.
There are 12 veneers available for the Trade Street tables collection.
There are 8 laminates available for the Trade Street tables collection.
- Amber Cherry StandardGAC High Pressure Laminate
- Clear Maple StandardGCM High Pressure Laminate
- Crimson Cherry StandardGIC High Pressure Laminate
- Executive Walnut StandardGEW High Pressure Laminate
- Honey Cherry StandardGHC High Pressure Laminate
- Koko Cherry StandardGOC High Pressure Laminate
- Natural Walnut StandardGNW High Pressure Laminate
There are 4 edge shapes available for the Trade Street tables collection.