Designed by John Stafford and Chris Carter
About the Collection
Minimalist design with modernist appeal. Available in a wide variety of veneers and finishes to match any home or office space. Features interesting arm and back profiles. Made to last with mortise and tenon constructed joints and high-resiliency foam cushions.
Features & Benefits
- 15 DAY QUICK SHIP: DARRAN provides a 15 Day Quick Ship solution for customers that need a fast delivery on desk and workstations, conference tables and guest chairs. Available Maxton products will have a truck icon listed in front of the product sku.
- Domestic construction
- Finishes match DARRAN desk and workstations
- Large seat width for increased comfort
- Seat cushions are high-resiliency foam
- Mortise and tenon constructed joints
- Variety of back options offer design flexibility
- ANSI-BIFMA tested
There are 14 images available for the Maxton seating collection.
There are 3 installation images available for the Maxton seating collection.
There are 24 veneers available for the Maxton seating collection.
- Alabaster Maple StandardWAM
- Amber Cherry StandardWAC
- Baby's Cheek StandardTBCO
- Blush Oak StandardWBO
- Brown Sugar StandardTBSW
- Caramel Cherry StandardWRC
- Clear Maple StandardWCM
- Crimson Cherry StandardWIC
- Designer White StandardWWP
- Ebony Cherry StandardWEC
- Executive Walnut StandardWEW
- Gunstock Walnut StandardWGW
- Henna Walnut StandardWBW
- Honey Cherry StandardWHC
- Koko Cherry StandardWOC
- Lofty Ash StandardWLA
- Mocha Oak StandardWMO
- Natural Walnut StandardWNW
- Organic Brown StandardTOBW
- Salted Oak StandardWSO
- Seattle Mist Paint StandardSSM
- Skyline Walnut Paint StandardSSL
- Studio Teak Walnut StandardTSTV
- Wheat Maple StandardWWM
DARRAN partners with several vendors to provide textiles options for seating products.