The Covet executive chair has a slim, chiseled profile and finely tailored upholstery that compliments our desks and workstations. Knee-tilt swivel reduces leg lift and allows 25 degree tilt. Available in polished aluminum, black or wood base. Choose from high back or mid-back with adjustable black arms, metal c-arms, upholstered arms or armless.Designed by Michael Shields.
Features & Benefits
- The slim, chiseled profile compliments DARRAN's contemporary and transitional casegood and conference room offerings.
- Domestic manufacturing with finely tailored upholstery feature elegant top stitch detailing provides a quality image while accommodating "real world" budgets.
- Offered in a family of models, appropriate for Executive private offices, conference rooms or open plan environments.
- A high level of detail provides 360 degree visual interest, especially important in conference room applications.
There are 33 images available for the Covet seating collection.
There are 22 finishes available for the Covet seating collection.
- TBSW Brown Sugar Standard
- WEW Executive Walnut Standard
- WGW Gunstock Walnut Standard
- WBW Henna Walnut Standard
- WNW Natural Walnut Standard
- TOBW Organic Brown Standard
- TSTV Studio Teak Walnut Standard
- TBCO Baby's Cheek Standard
- WBO Blush Oak Standard
- WMO Mocha Oak Standard
- WSO Salted Oak Standard
- WAM Alabaster Maple Standard
- WCM Clear Maple Standard
- WWM Wheat Maple Standard
- WWP Designer White Paint Standard
- WAC Amber Cherry Standard
- WRC Caramel Cherry Standard
- WIC Crimson Cherry Standard
- WEC Ebony Standard
- WHC Honey Cherry Standard
- WOC Koko Cherry Standard
- WLA Lofty Ash Standard
DARRAN partners with several vendors to provide textiles options for seating products.
- DARRAN Design Tex grades and patterns
- DARRAN Knoll Industries grades and patterns
- DARRAN Paul Brayton grades and patterns
- DARRAN Maharam grades and patterns
- DARRAN Momentum graded-in swatchcard
- DARRAN Stinson graded-in swatchcard
- DARRAN Mayer grades and patterns
- DARRAN Arc-Com grades and patterns
- DARRAN Ultrafabrics grades and patterns