- Milner Café Tables Tables
Milner Café Tables Tables
Timeless simplicity. The Milner table collection gives a contemporary interpretation of classic Shaker Style in the form of modern work tables. Table bases are created from solid walnut or oak, bringing the warmth of crafted wood to today’s workplace in conference, counter and bar height meeting tables. The simple structure and mitred joinery of the saw-horse wood base and expansive top pays homage to early American craftsmen who built furniture that was honest, beautiful and functional. A collection of bar and counter height stools accompanies the tables and add a quick pull-up solution for lengthier conversations. In a full range of sizes, the Milner tables and stools harmoniously bring comfortable utility to common spaces.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid Walnut or Oak frame
- Frame features clean mitred joinery
- Veneer tops are 1.5" thick
- Laminate tops are 1.25" thick
- USB power option available
- Table available in conference, counter or bar heights
- Counter stool and barstool available with seat cushion
- Seat cushions are high-resiliency foam
- Table ships KD
- Stools ship fully assembled
- Made in North Carolina
- Welltech Finish Technology compliant with ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 - Low VOC Emissions
- MAS Certified Green
There are 6 images available for the Milner Café Tables tables collection.
There are 14 veneers available for the Milner Café Tables tables collection.
- Clear Walnut StandardWOW
- Designer White StandardWWP
- Ebony Cherry StandardWEC
- Executive Walnut StandardWEW
- Gunstock Walnut StandardWGW
- Henna Walnut StandardWBW
- Mocha Oak PremiumWMO
- Mocha Oak On Flat Cut StandardWMF
- Natural Oak PremiumWNO
- Natural Oak On Flat Cut StandardWNF
- Natural Walnut StandardWNW
- Salted Oak PremiumWSO
- Salted Oak On Flat Cut StandardWSF
- Smokey Walnut StandardWSW
There are 4 laminates available for the Milner Café Tables tables collection.
There are 3 edge shapes available for the Milner Café Tables tables collection.