- Bota Booth
Designed by Keith Melbourne
About the Collection
Bota is an ever-growing lounge collection that effortlessly adapts to spaces as a touchdown terminal, brief meeting area, personal focus nook and an overall hub of concourse with integrated power. Viewed from above, the budding Circlet formation resembles a flower, inspiring the collection name. Thin lines, stitched detailing and subtle curves create Bota’s design aesthetic. Bota Booth is a relaxed meeting hub of two facing lounge units surrounded by an acoustic cocoon. Integrated tables make Bota Booth an instant mini conference room accommodating four to six people. Bota Islands add a spontaneous seating surface to common areas. With 360 degrees of perching space, users can relax, enjoy conversation or work on Bota Island. Bota’s array of configurations and sizes give the collection a flexible footprint. Bota was a Finalist for the 2017 HiP Award for Workplace High Back Seating, and a Finalist for the 2017 Best of Year Award for Contract Pods.
Features & Benefits
- Screens are constructed from tubular metal that is welded to maximize strength
- 4 to 6 person booth with or without tables
There are 11 images available for the Bota Booth seating collection.
There are 1 installation images available for the Bota Booth seating collection.
There are 12 veneers available for the Bota Booth seating collection.
- Alabaster Maple StandardWAM
- Clear Maple StandardWCM
- Ebony Cherry StandardWEC
- Gunstock Walnut StandardWGW
- Henna Walnut StandardWBW
- Lofty Ash StandardWLA
- Mocha Oak PremiumWMO
- Natural Walnut StandardWNW
- Salted Oak PremiumWSO
- Seattle Mist Walnut PremiumTSMV
- Skyline Walnut PremiumTSLV
- Studio Teak Walnut PremiumTSTV
There are 14 laminates available for the Bota Booth seating collection.
- Alabaster Maple StandardGAM High Pressure Laminate
- Clear Maple StandardGCM High Pressure Laminate
- Designer White StandardMWL Thermally Fused LaminateGWL High Pressure Laminate
- Ebony StandardMEC Thermally Fused LaminateGEC High Pressure Laminate
- Gunstock Walnut StandardMGW Thermally Fused Laminate
- Narvik Ash StandardMNA Thermally Fused Laminate
- Natural Walnut StandardGNW High Pressure Laminate
- Skyline Walnut StandardMSW Thermally Fused LaminateGSLV High Pressure Laminate
- Studio Teak Walnut StandardMTW Thermally Fused LaminateGSTV High Pressure Laminate
*Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 3 metal finishes available for the Bota Booth seating collection.