Designed by Keith Melbourne
About the Collection
Bota laptop tables are designed to effortlessly adapt in its own space. While providing a functional work surface, its striking visual display creates a unique end table for its users. Table tops are available in finishes that include a range of laminate and veneer, with a standard black base.
Features & Benefits
- Metal base is standard black with silver or white metal finish options
There are 6 images available for the Bota tables collection.
There are 15 veneers available for the Bota tables collection.
- Alabaster Maple StandardWAM
- Blush Oak PremiumWBO
- Clear Maple StandardWCM
- Designer White StandardWWP
- Ebony Cherry StandardWEC
- Gunstock Walnut StandardWGW
- Henna Walnut StandardWBW
- Lofty Ash StandardWLA
- Mocha Oak PremiumWMO
- Natural Walnut StandardWNW
- Salted Oak PremiumWSO
- Seattle Mist Walnut PremiumTSMV
- Skyline Walnut PremiumTSLV
- Studio Teak Walnut PremiumTSTV
- Wheat Maple StandardWWM
There are 13 laminates available for the Bota tables collection.
- Alabaster Maple StandardGAM High Pressure Laminate
- Clear Maple StandardGCM High Pressure Laminate
- Designer White StandardMWL Thermally Fused LaminateGWL High Pressure Laminate
- Ebony StandardMEC Thermally Fused LaminateGEC High Pressure Laminate
- Gunstock Walnut StandardMGW Thermally Fused Laminate
- Natural Walnut StandardGNW High Pressure Laminate
- Skyline Walnut StandardMSW Thermally Fused LaminateGSLV High Pressure Laminate
- Studio Teak StandardMTW Thermally Fused Laminate
- Studio Teak Walnut StandardGSTV High Pressure Laminate
- Wheat Maple StandardGWM High Pressure Laminate
*Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 3 metal finishes available for the Bota tables collection.