Designed by Thinking Works Design Studio
About the Collection
In true laid back style, Roki provides plenty of flexibility and creativity in table tops, shapes and colors. Roki could be brightening the office one day, then bringing its sophistication the next. In any environment, it’s fun sense of personality is always on display. The collection has been developed with consideration of natural material selection and rounded solid wood elements, starting with the table frame. Standing and bar height conference tables feature solid ash or walnut legs and are engineered with minimal visible joints to keep the sleek look throughout.
Features & Benefits
- Roki meeting tables and stools come in conference or bar heights
- Stools are available in conference, counter, and bar heights
- Aluminum components are available in multiple powder coat colors or premium copper
- Legs are Solid Ash or Walnut in a matte finish
- Chairs and stools can have upholstered cushions
There are 9 images available for the Roki tables collection.
There are 6 installation images available for the Roki tables collection.
There are 10 veneers available for the Roki tables collection.
There are 8 laminates available for the Roki tables collection.
- Alabaster Maple StandardGAM High Pressure Laminate
- Designer White StandardMWL Thermally Fused LaminateGWL High Pressure Laminate
- Ebony StandardMEC Thermally Fused LaminateGEC High Pressure Laminate
- Executive Walnut StandardGEW High Pressure Laminate
- Gunstock Walnut StandardMGW Thermally Fused Laminate
- Natural Walnut StandardGNW High Pressure Laminate
*Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 11 metal finishes available for the Roki tables collection.
There are 1 edge shapes available for the Roki tables collection.