An air of casualness for offices and workspaces. Boss is exquisite in detail and minimalistic in design. Integrated power solutions are concealed through hollow legs on table corners, making desks less cluttered and more functional. Crafted dovetail maple drawers push-to-open with concealed suspensions. Credenzas are hand fitted and mitered, allowing quartered walnut to waterfall from the top over the ends.
Features & Benefits
- Internal structure is made of 7 gauge tube steel and 11 gauge flat steel, fabricated in High Point, NC
- Metal legs are covered with magnetized walnut veneer leg caps
- The Boss table is available with wood, stone or ice painted back painted glass tops
- A open-air design and obtuse angled legs are hollowed for integrated technology and wire management
- Power and USB options available
- MAS Certified Green
- Environmental Coatings Technology compliant with ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 - Low VOC Emissions
There are 14 images available for the Boss desks and workstations collection.
There are 5 finishes available for the Boss desks and workstations collection.
There are 1 edge shapes available for the Boss desks and workstations collection.