Bota is an ever-growing lounge collection that effortlessly adapts to spaces as a touchdown terminal, brief meeting area, personal focus nook and an overall hub of concourse with integrated power. Viewed from above, the budding Circlet formation resembles a flower, inspiring the collection name. Thin lines, stitched detailing and subtle curves create Bota’s design aesthetic. Bota Booth is a relaxed meeting hub of two facing lounge units surrounded by an acoustic cocoon. Integrated tables make Bota Booth an instant mini conference room accommodating four to six people. Bota Islands add a spontaneous seating surface to common areas. With 360 degrees of perching space, users can relax, enjoy conversation or work on Bota Island. Bota’s array of configurations and sizes give the collection a flexible footprint. Bota is a Finalist for the 2017 HiP Award for Workplace High Back Seating, and a Finalist for the 2017 Best of Year Award for Contract Pods.Designed by Keith Melbourne
Features & Benefits
- Screens are constructed from tubular metal that is welded to maximize strength
- Horizontal back provides easy ganging capabilities
- Conforms to individual's lumbar curvatures for adaptive support
- 3 Ottoman sizes
- 4 to 6 person booth with or without tables
There are 40 images available for the Bota seating collection.
There are 13 finishes available for the Bota seating collection.
- WGW Gunstock Walnut Standard
- WNW Natural Walnut Standard
- TSMV Seattle Mist Walnut Premium
- TSLV Skyline Walnut Premium
- TSTV Studio Teak Walnut Premium
- WBO Blush Oak Premium
- WMO Mocha Oak Premium
- WAM Alabaster Maple Standard
- WCM Clear Maple Standard
- WWM Wheat Maple Standard
- WWP Full Fill Designer White Standard
- WEC Ebony Cherry Standard
- PO04 Burgundy Premium
There are 10 laminates available for the Bota seating collection.
- GWL Designer White High-pressure
- MWL Designer White Thermally-fused
- GAM Alabaster Maple High-pressure
- GCM Clear Maple High-pressure
- GWM Wheat Maple High-pressure
- MGW Gunstock Walnut Thermally-fused
- GNW Natural Walnut High-pressure
- GSLV Skyline Walnut High-pressure
- MTW Studio Teak Thermally-fused
- GSTV Studio Teak Walnut High-pressure
*Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 3 metal finishes available for the Bota seating collection.