Designed by Thinking Works Design Studio
About the Collection
There's more than meets the eye. Go beyond Diva’s striking exterior and discover a host of ingenious design elements, each concealed within the solid wood and die cast aluminum frame. Diva was engineered using finite element analysis to create maximum strength using minimum material. Features solid European Ash legs and die cast aluminum feet enabling power options and eliminating cord clutter. Available in conference to bar height and sizes accommodating anywhere from two to twenty-two people comfortably.
Features & Benefits
- Aluminum components are manufactured using 40% post-consumer recycled material
- Center power and data are covered with a seamless grommet
- Diva meeting tables come in sitting or standing heights; sizes accommodate two to twenty-two comfortably
- Smart powered legs run wires from a hidden plywood undercarriage
- Die cast aluminum feet provide power while eliminating cord clutter
- The structural achievement of Diva allows tops to span up to 144 inches without the need for a center support leg
- Heels and leg connector are die cast aluminum powdercoated
- European Ash legs
- Ash Veneer ply undercarriage
There are 10 images available for the Diva tables collection.
There are 5 installation images available for the Diva tables collection.
There are 4 veneers available for the Diva tables collection.
There are 5 laminates available for the Diva tables collection.
*Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 3 metal finishes available for the Diva tables collection.
There are 6 edge shapes available for the Diva tables collection.