Designed by Keith Melbourne
About the Collection
Lamina tables are inspired by microscopic plant cell structures - precise in structure while maintaining an organic form. Table tops are highlighted by a soft cut back edge detail with metal legs.
Features & Benefits
- Nesting end table and cocktail table
- 1" Thick Top
- Choice of laminate top or cherry, walnut, oak and maple veneers
- Sealed MDF Edge to highlight top shape
- Metal Legs standard in black with white and silver optional
- Made in North Carolina
There are 3 images available for the Lamina tables collection.
There are 24 veneers available for the Lamina tables collection.
- Alabaster Maple StandardWAM
- Amber Cherry StandardWAC
- Baby's Cheek PremiumTBCO
- Brown Sugar PremiumTBSW
- Clear Maple StandardWCM
- Clear Walnut PremiumWOW
- Crimson Cherry StandardWIC
- Ebony Cherry StandardWEC
- Executive Walnut StandardWEW
- Gunstock Walnut StandardWGW
- Henna Walnut StandardWBW
- Honey Cherry StandardWHC
- Koko Cherry StandardWOC
- Mocha Oak PremiumWMO
- Natural Walnut StandardWNW
- Organic Brown PremiumTOBW
- Salted Oak PremiumWSO
- Seattle Mist Walnut PremiumTSMV
- Skyline Walnut PremiumTSLV
- Studio Teak Walnut PremiumTSTV
There are 13 laminates available for the Lamina tables collection.
- Alabaster Maple StandardGAM High Pressure Laminate
- Amber Cherry StandardGAC High Pressure Laminate
- Clear Maple StandardGCM High Pressure Laminate
- Crimson Cherry StandardGIC High Pressure Laminate
- Designer White StandardGWL High Pressure Laminate
- Ebony StandardGEC High Pressure Laminate
- Executive Walnut StandardGEW High Pressure Laminate
- Honey Cherry StandardGHC High Pressure Laminate
- Koko Cherry StandardGOC High Pressure Laminate
- Natural Walnut StandardGNW High Pressure Laminate
- Skyline Walnut StandardGSLV High Pressure Laminate
- Studio Teak Walnut StandardGSTV High Pressure Laminate
*Reference collection price lists for premium and standard metal finish offering.
There are 3 metal finishes available for the Lamina tables collection.